Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Awkward Families, everyone's got 'em

So my new favorite website to visit is http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com. This site is hilarious, and let's face, you may read something funny and think "Oh that's funny". But when you find a website that can bring you literally to tears from laughter, you know its a keeper. And this site does it for me. Just look at this photo and tell me its not awkwardly hilarious. If you don't find this funny, clearly we don't share the same sense of humor, because I die from laughter every time I look at it! I mean he's not even sitting with his family, its like he's the stinky kid, and certainly not the favorite!

1 comment:

  1. If you like that... check out
    thingsmyboyfriendsays.com
    emailsfromstupidpeople.com
    ohnotheydidnt.com
    itwasoverwhen.com

    ReplyDelete